Hi there, does anyone know of a hotel in Milan near the Duomo that would have 17 singles and one double. We would like it to be minimum 3 star.
Multiple hotel rooms in Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 One week in Venice - trips
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Scotland
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014