I'm looking for multi week cooking school or classes in France and Italy. Has anyone found any that offer this? Any suggestions would help.
Multi Week Cooking Schools
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 2 1+ days in Toledo
- 3 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 4 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 5 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 6 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 7 Paris info required
- 8 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 9 Spa in Scotland
- 10 DCC on the increase?
- 11 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 14 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 15 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Venice - things to do?
- 18 help and advice
- 19 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 20 Is it a bad time to go?
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 24 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 25 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul