I'm looking for multi week cooking school or classes in France and Italy. Has anyone found any that offer this? Any suggestions would help.
Multi Week Cooking Schools
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Gite and/or agritourism
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German