I'm looking for multi week cooking school or classes in France and Italy. Has anyone found any that offer this? Any suggestions would help.
Multi Week Cooking Schools
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 2 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 3 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 4 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 5 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 6 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 7 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 8 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Italy for 5 nights!
- 11 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 12 Paris Bastille Day
- 13 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 14 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 15 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 16 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 17 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 River Cruise
- 23 Potential trip - Balkans
- 24 car rental agency
- 25 Advice on Romania Itinerary