I'm looking for multi week cooking school or classes in France and Italy. Has anyone found any that offer this? Any suggestions would help.
Multi Week Cooking Schools
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 7 France in December 2014
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 We have no idea where to go!
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 18 Paris apartment choices?
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Norway 2014
- 21 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 24 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 25 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?