My wife and I are thinking of taking a multi country vacation to Europe. Retired military so we might be able to stay at different bases. Thinking about going to England for a few days then going across the channel and renting a car to see Italy, Germany, France, Poland (i think thats what she wants but could be different) point being any suggestions likes/dislikes of doing the car rental and traveling thru different countries?
Multi Country Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 3 Eiffel tower tickets
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 Venice Banning Fodors
- 7 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris