My wife and I are thinking of taking a multi country vacation to Europe. Retired military so we might be able to stay at different bases. Thinking about going to England for a few days then going across the channel and renting a car to see Italy, Germany, France, Poland (i think thats what she wants but could be different) point being any suggestions likes/dislikes of doing the car rental and traveling thru different countries?
Multi Country Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 France in October
- 5 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 6 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 19 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia