My wife and I are thinking of taking a multi country vacation to Europe. Retired military so we might be able to stay at different bases. Thinking about going to England for a few days then going across the channel and renting a car to see Italy, Germany, France, Poland (i think thats what she wants but could be different) point being any suggestions likes/dislikes of doing the car rental and traveling thru different countries?
Multi Country Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 16 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 22 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 23 stop in lisboa or not
- 24 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary