My wife and I are thinking of taking a multi country vacation to Europe. Retired military so we might be able to stay at different bases. Thinking about going to England for a few days then going across the channel and renting a car to see Italy, Germany, France, Poland (i think thats what she wants but could be different) point being any suggestions likes/dislikes of doing the car rental and traveling thru different countries?
Multi Country Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 2 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 3 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 4 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 7 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 8 Christmas windows in Paris
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 11 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 12 Internet or travel agent?
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 15 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 Italian Lakes
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list