My wife and I are thinking of taking a multi country vacation to Europe. Retired military so we might be able to stay at different bases. Thinking about going to England for a few days then going across the channel and renting a car to see Italy, Germany, France, Poland (i think thats what she wants but could be different) point being any suggestions likes/dislikes of doing the car rental and traveling thru different countries?
Multi Country Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 London Trip Travel
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 St Germain
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 16 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 17 Norway 2014
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 21 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 22 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir