My wife and I are thinking of taking a multi country vacation to Europe. Retired military so we might be able to stay at different bases. Thinking about going to England for a few days then going across the channel and renting a car to see Italy, Germany, France, Poland (i think thats what she wants but could be different) point being any suggestions likes/dislikes of doing the car rental and traveling thru different countries?
Multi Country Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Istanbul water
- 19 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 20 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia