Trying to convince my kids that Disney is crap and that we need to go Europe My work schedule only allows for travel between December and early March. I'm kind of over the beach destinations. My 10 y/o girl loves history/castles/animals etc, 15 y/o girl loves urban, shopping etc. Hubby and I love history, food and beer! Sadly for us, we do not do winter sports (but live in New England so the cold is not an issue). I was thinking of trying to plan out a 10 day Bruges/Berlin/Austria itinerary but am totally open to suggestions. I have never been to any of these places. I am looking for advice on cities to visit, things to see and more importantly best way to travel in to/ out of and between them. This would be the girls first visit out of US experience. The older one is a pretty picky eater and usually sways towards the vegetarian side of her diet. I speak very minimal french (I mention this as I dont know if English is commonly spoken in these places). I have visited and driven in Australia and Ireland, visited but not driven throughout Italy. I am not at all opposed to driving in new places!
Any help and suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 14 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!