Trying to convince my kids that Disney is crap and that we need to go Europe My work schedule only allows for travel between December and early March. I'm kind of over the beach destinations. My 10 y/o girl loves history/castles/animals etc, 15 y/o girl loves urban, shopping etc. Hubby and I love history, food and beer! Sadly for us, we do not do winter sports (but live in New England so the cold is not an issue). I was thinking of trying to plan out a 10 day Bruges/Berlin/Austria itinerary but am totally open to suggestions. I have never been to any of these places. I am looking for advice on cities to visit, things to see and more importantly best way to travel in to/ out of and between them. This would be the girls first visit out of US experience. The older one is a pretty picky eater and usually sways towards the vegetarian side of her diet. I speak very minimal french (I mention this as I dont know if English is commonly spoken in these places). I have visited and driven in Australia and Ireland, visited but not driven throughout Italy. I am not at all opposed to driving in new places!
Any help and suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 6 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Apartment Montreux area
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 base in brussels
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017