We are considering a visit to Parnu and I saw in Lonely Planet a mention of mud baths at Parnu Mudaravila. Does anyone have any experience there? Choices, length of time, costs, etc.?
Mud bath in Parnu, Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 3 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Do I need train tix in advance
- 6 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 7 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 8 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 11 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 12 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 13 Need help with itinerary
- 14 Aaah...Umbria!
- 15 Sorrento Advice Please
- 16 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 17 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 18 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 19 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 20 florence airport to train station
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 24 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night
- 25 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?