We are considering a visit to Parnu and I saw in Lonely Planet a mention of mud baths at Parnu Mudaravila. Does anyone have any experience there? Choices, length of time, costs, etc.?
Mud bath in Parnu, Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?