Hey can I ask how long is the train journey from Lucerne to Mt Titlis and also how long is the ride up the mountain? Also, is there snow tubing, sledding in April? Can I also ask if the Ice Flyer is open in April? I actually viewed the website already, but didn't really understand what each of the ticket price encompasses. Can anyone give me an idea of how much a ticket which includes ski or snow tubing or snow sledding costs? Would appreciate some help... thanks
Mt Titlis in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Venice
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Traveling to Munich
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 London tube
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 cooking classes
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 Zurich, Switzerland
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary