Hey can I ask how long is the train journey from Lucerne to Mt Titlis and also how long is the ride up the mountain? Also, is there snow tubing, sledding in April? Can I also ask if the Ice Flyer is open in April? I actually viewed the website already, but didn't really understand what each of the ticket price encompasses. Can anyone give me an idea of how much a ticket which includes ski or snow tubing or snow sledding costs? Would appreciate some help... thanks
Mt Titlis in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 11 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 12 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales