Hey can I ask how long is the train journey from Lucerne to Mt Titlis and also how long is the ride up the mountain? Also, is there snow tubing, sledding in April? Can I also ask if the Ice Flyer is open in April? I actually viewed the website already, but didn't really understand what each of the ticket price encompasses. Can anyone give me an idea of how much a ticket which includes ski or snow tubing or snow sledding costs? Would appreciate some help... thanks
Mt Titlis in Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days