We are a family of 3 adults, basically would like to do some sight-seeing. We will have 2 days in Lucerne in June, and plan to spend the first day going up to a mountain. Since it is a Monday and the museums would be closed, otherwise would have a bit more flexibility in choosing 1 of the 2 days. We probably would start around noon (coming from Basel). Should we go to Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi? Our itinerary is pretty much fixed with all the hotels booked. If it rains, is it still worthwhile to go just to experience the cogwheel train and cable car? Or, would it be too miserable and should just stay in Lucerne if it rains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Madrid/Lisbon
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving