We are a family of 3 adults, basically would like to do some sight-seeing. We will have 2 days in Lucerne in June, and plan to spend the first day going up to a mountain. Since it is a Monday and the museums would be closed, otherwise would have a bit more flexibility in choosing 1 of the 2 days. We probably would start around noon (coming from Basel). Should we go to Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi? Our itinerary is pretty much fixed with all the hotels booked. If it rains, is it still worthwhile to go just to experience the cogwheel train and cable car? Or, would it be too miserable and should just stay in Lucerne if it rains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 10 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins