We are a family of 3 adults, basically would like to do some sight-seeing. We will have 2 days in Lucerne in June, and plan to spend the first day going up to a mountain. Since it is a Monday and the museums would be closed, otherwise would have a bit more flexibility in choosing 1 of the 2 days. We probably would start around noon (coming from Basel). Should we go to Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi? Our itinerary is pretty much fixed with all the hotels booked. If it rains, is it still worthwhile to go just to experience the cogwheel train and cable car? Or, would it be too miserable and should just stay in Lucerne if it rains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Biarritz family holiday
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona