We are a family of 3 adults, basically would like to do some sight-seeing. We will have 2 days in Lucerne in June, and plan to spend the first day going up to a mountain. Since it is a Monday and the museums would be closed, otherwise would have a bit more flexibility in choosing 1 of the 2 days. We probably would start around noon (coming from Basel). Should we go to Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi? Our itinerary is pretty much fixed with all the hotels booked. If it rains, is it still worthwhile to go just to experience the cogwheel train and cable car? Or, would it be too miserable and should just stay in Lucerne if it rains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 4 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 7 Car insurance in Iceland
- 8 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Krakow
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy