We would love to go to Mt. Pilatus in middle of August. How to avoid a lot of crowded tourists? Any tips?
Should we go up by cable car and go down by the cog-wheel train?
Thks for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Restaurants
- 2 Corsica
- 3 17 days in England
- 4 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 5 VENICE
- 6 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 7 London best location
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 16 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 CDG to Marais transfer
- 24 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 25 Italy Trip Report