I know it is not usually climbed before end of May...
but I know the trail, and IMHO it may be done even in snow (of course depends how much...)
the question is if the road to that tea house at the base can be reached by car?
i'm talking about the southern approach via Kahta (not from Adiaman)
thanks in advance
p.s. i'd appreciate very much if you have a local contact I can call
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets