I know it is not usually climbed before end of May...
but I know the trail, and IMHO it may be done even in snow (of course depends how much...)
the question is if the road to that tea house at the base can be reached by car?
i'm talking about the southern approach via Kahta (not from Adiaman)
thanks in advance
p.s. i'd appreciate very much if you have a local contact I can call
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vegetarian in spain
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 6 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Dublin Leap Card
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help