I know it is not usually climbed before end of May...
but I know the trail, and IMHO it may be done even in snow (of course depends how much...)
the question is if the road to that tea house at the base can be reached by car?
i'm talking about the southern approach via Kahta (not from Adiaman)
thanks in advance
p.s. i'd appreciate very much if you have a local contact I can call
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Best Viking Sites
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 Chania
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna