I know it is not usually climbed before end of May...
but I know the trail, and IMHO it may be done even in snow (of course depends how much...)
the question is if the road to that tea house at the base can be reached by car?
i'm talking about the southern approach via Kahta (not from Adiaman)
thanks in advance
p.s. i'd appreciate very much if you have a local contact I can call
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 14 Which city order makes most sense?
- 15 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 16 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Transportation Question Italy