I know it is not usually climbed before end of May...
but I know the trail, and IMHO it may be done even in snow (of course depends how much...)
the question is if the road to that tea house at the base can be reached by car?
i'm talking about the southern approach via Kahta (not from Adiaman)
thanks in advance
p.s. i'd appreciate very much if you have a local contact I can call
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation