Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)