Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 2 Naples?
- 3 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 4 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 5 Car rental in Croatia
- 6 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 7 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 8 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 9 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 10 Lake Garda itinerary
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 14 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 15 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 20 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 21 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 22 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 One day in Paris!
- 25 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -