Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 8 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -