Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 2 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 7 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 8 Porto in January
- 9 Places to visit from Zurich
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 15 casusyazılım
- 16 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 19 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 20 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 24 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -