Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -
- 1 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 5 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 6 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 9 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 10 Edinburgh
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Refining London and Scotland
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Apartment location
- 16 portugal
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Paris trip report
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 21 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice