Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains France/Switzerland
- 2 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 3 fear of driving in rome!
- 4 Italy trains question
- 5 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 6 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Le Marche, Italy
- 9 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 European Championship
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 23 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 24 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 25 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -