Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 Spain traffic tickets
- 7 Reputable Tours
- 8 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 9 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany