Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 2 The Best beach in Europe
- 3 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 4 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 5 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 6 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 11 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 12 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 13 Northern Spain
- 14 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 15 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 16 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 17 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 18 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 19 explore Italy on a budget
- 20 Itenerary Opinion
- 21 Transportation
- 22 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 23 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 24 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 25 Parking in Alhambra for two days
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -