Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비카지노바카라사이트₪【 ┼ ＭＦＤ823.ＣＯＭ ┼】₪다시 만나기로 했다.
- 2 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Vienna restaurants?
- 11 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Amsterdam and beyond
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 Alsace
- 16 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 17 November in Greece
- 18 Travel help laundary
- 19 Italian trains on Sunday
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 23 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -