Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 3 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 4 Dover queues
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 14 From London to Paris to US
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Germany and Austria trip report
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -