Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Super Cover For Hertz
- 5 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 When to Visit Scotland
- 8 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 9 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -