Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라∧마블카지노
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -