Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나이트팔라스사이트 ❤▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄❤슈퍼카지노
- 2 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -