Hi all -
I have just returned from a trip, with my mother, through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Moscow (yes, I'm exhausted; she, probably moreso).
This was all completely new for me, and it was extremely interesting and educational. I really liked all the locations and intend to return, albeit at a slower pace, someday.
I've returned to a mountain of work, but I will add some trip notes and reflections here over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have posted some photos from each location (work in progress, more to come) in case anyone is interested in exploring some new destinations on this Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 2 Berlin restaurant recs
- 3 Rail pass question
- 4 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 5 Ravello to Paestum
- 6 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Renting bed linens and towels
- 10 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 11 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 Amalfi coast
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 16 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
ms_go's photos and (eventually) trip notes from Warsaw, Baltic capitals, and Russia
Hi all -