Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 PLITVICE LAKES
- 3 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 4 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 5 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 6 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 7 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 11 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 16 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 20 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 21 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 22 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 Norway Trip Report 2016