Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain
- 2 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 3 Healthy eating in Rome
- 4 Italy in August with kids
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 I am a.tall foodie
- 7 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 8 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 9 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 10 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 11 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 12 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 13 FAST transport from JFK to
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 16 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 17 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Itenerary Opinion
- 20 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 21 A road trip to Florence
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 24 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 25 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament