Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Spain - day driver advice
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 19 Madrird and Seville
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like