Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 2 italy Cinque Terre
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers