Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Norfolk base
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 6 Renting bed linens and towels
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 9 Calling home from abroad
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!