Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 2 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 3 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 4 4 days each in London and Paris
- 5 A few more questions about Brittany
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 8 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 15 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes