Can you give me any advice on what needs to be done in order to move to Venice from the US? Can you recommend an agency for long term apartment rentals, not high priced tourist rentals? Any other suggestions for a smooth move? I am a retired lady who will not be working. Are there any Italian language classes? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 monterosso boat tour
- 2 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 3 Italy in November
- 4 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 5 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 9 Have a few hours in Munich?
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 13 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 14 Sim card in Nice, France
- 15 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 16 IDP for Scotland
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 DUBROVNIK TO BARI FERRY
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 22 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 23 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 24 Puglia and Matera
- 25 Andalucia Itinerary