We have decided to buy a property in Tuscany as a second/holiday home and need all the advice we can get. If anyone out there has any experience I would appreciate it to share it with us .
Thanks to anyone who can lend an experienced hand to us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 게임몽 ▶ 도메인 :≫pts16.com≪
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Versailles
- 7 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 8 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 driving from prague to salzburg
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 20 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 21 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!