Me, my Husband and 2 year old son are looking to relocate to Spain, but not really sure where would be best for our needs, I am looking for somewhere on the Coast that has an all year round steady tourist trade as I am looking at opening a gift shop, I would also like somewhere with a comfortable Expat Community and obviously somewhere suitable to bring up a child, I understand that Spain is suffering with The Tourist Industry at the moment, and I know my requirements are probably quite nieve but if anyone has any advise it would be gratefully received
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 5 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 6 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 7 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 22 Athens multi site pass
- 23 London best location
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel