Me, my Husband and 2 year old son are looking to relocate to Spain, but not really sure where would be best for our needs, I am looking for somewhere on the Coast that has an all year round steady tourist trade as I am looking at opening a gift shop, I would also like somewhere with a comfortable Expat Community and obviously somewhere suitable to bring up a child, I understand that Spain is suffering with The Tourist Industry at the moment, and I know my requirements are probably quite nieve but if anyone has any advise it would be gratefully received
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best daypack ?
- 2 Paris- restaurant
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 Best layover option
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais