I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Moving to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 2 The east coast of Italy
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 9 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 12 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 13 Two Month Europe Trip
- 14 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 17 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 18 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 21 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey