I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 6 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 7 Dublin to Dingle?
- 8 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 9 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 14 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 15 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 16 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Car rental in Santorini port
- 21 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 22 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 23 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 24 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 25 4 days in Scotland