I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Moving to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 gites de france or agritourism
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio