I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon trip report
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 Ireland in April
- 4 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 12 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 18 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?