I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 7 Hiking in Switzerland
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?