I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Moving to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Oktoberfest reservations
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 11 Eurostar booking
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 italy
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?