I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 2 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 5 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 6 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 7 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 8 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 13 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Paris with a toddler and a baby