I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Moving to Ireland
- 1 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 San Lorenzo Market
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Nice
- 14 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 15 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 16 Norway experts needed.
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 24 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013