I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Moving to Ireland
- 1 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 2 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 3 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 4 Benita In Paris
- 5 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 9 Driving through Europe
- 10 Romania Tour Guide
- 11 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 13 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 14 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 19 Places to visit from London
- 20 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 21 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 22 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 23 Do and don't, eating in France
- 24 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 25 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip