I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 2 sim card
- 3 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 6 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 7 munich - day trips
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Edinburgh in March
- 10 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 11 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 12 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 15 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 16 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 21 Naples to Pompeii
- 22 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 23 Parking in Italy
- 24 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 25 Plan Italy trip