I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions and concerns about moving to Ireland. We live in America at the moment. Currently my girlfriend and I are both in college and plan to move to Ireland once we both graduate. We've been researching the many different things we have to do in order to move and one of our biggest concerns is acquiring a work permit. If you're non-European it seems nearly impossible to get one of these permits. Is there any way we can make this dream become a reality?
Moving to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 11 Augsburg with kids
- 12 train to Vernon France
- 13 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 17 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?