Two friends and I are recent college graduates, after working 1 year towards our careers we plan to pack up and move to Europe for 6 months. We plan on (attempting) to find simple jobs and work 3 days per week. Our free time will be used for traveling Europe and enjoying whichever city we choose to live in. Is 6 months a long enough amount of time for the move to be worth it?
Moving to Europe for 6 months
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Spain tips beyond safety
- 5 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 6 seven days in Portugal
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 16 1 week in Croatia
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 24 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 25 Buying Masks in Venice