Two friends and I are recent college graduates, after working 1 year towards our careers we plan to pack up and move to Europe for 6 months. We plan on (attempting) to find simple jobs and work 3 days per week. Our free time will be used for traveling Europe and enjoying whichever city we choose to live in. Is 6 months a long enough amount of time for the move to be worth it?
Moving to Europe for 6 months
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 11 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 please HELP--so confused!!
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 I Need To Vent!