I'm 16 and moving from the U.S. to England. Do I have to get another permit when I move over there? If I do can i get a permit and how?
Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Venice - apartment??????
- 7 12 days in italy help
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 12 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 19 Stay in Venice
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Athens and which islands?