I am moving country from Netherlands to Germany which includes carrying lots of luggage and some furniture (bed, sofa and 2 small wardrobes). I was thinking about renting a van (e.g. Mercedes Vito). I try to look for vans but I didn't found any prices... Can you give me some suggestion? Thank you.
Moving Netherlands (Delft) to Germany(Munchen)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Porto -City Break
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days