I am moving country from Netherlands to Germany which includes carrying lots of luggage and some furniture (bed, sofa and 2 small wardrobes). I was thinking about renting a van (e.g. Mercedes Vito). I try to look for vans but I didn't found any prices... Can you give me some suggestion? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 14 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 17 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 20 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 21 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 22 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 23 Ali
- 24 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?