I am moving country from Netherlands to Germany which includes carrying lots of luggage and some furniture (bed, sofa and 2 small wardrobes). I was thinking about renting a van (e.g. Mercedes Vito). I try to look for vans but I didn't found any prices... Can you give me some suggestion? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 2 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 We are back!
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Renting International Cars from USA
- 25 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land