I am moving country from Netherlands to Germany which includes carrying lots of luggage and some furniture (bed, sofa and 2 small wardrobes). I was thinking about renting a van (e.g. Mercedes Vito). I try to look for vans but I didn't found any prices... Can you give me some suggestion? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 2 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 3 French towns in autumn
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 8 What area of Venice to stay?
- 9 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 10 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 11 French countryside/wine country
- 12 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 13 A week in Le Marche
- 14 Paris 4 days
- 15 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 22 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 23 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 24 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 25 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice