I am moving country from Netherlands to Germany which includes carrying lots of luggage and some furniture (bed, sofa and 2 small wardrobes). I was thinking about renting a van (e.g. Mercedes Vito). I try to look for vans but I didn't found any prices... Can you give me some suggestion? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 2 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 3 Berlin to Barcelona
- 4 countries to visit in October and November
- 5 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 6 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 7 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 9 Montpellier to Arles
- 10 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 11 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 12 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 13 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 14 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 15 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 18 20 days in Greece
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 23 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 24 Macedonia, Greece
- 25 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?