I have just completed my travels around Malta, Greece, Albania and Serbia and am moving back to bristol to refuel and work for a few months, no more than 5 I would say, does anyone know of short term places that would accommodate me knowing I was not to stay very long? It's starting to make me very anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 2 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 Flat in London
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 20 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Madrid airport question
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence