We are going to be in London in late Sept. I have always wanted to see the play, Mousetrap, and so really want to make sure I get to do so while there. I need a bit of quick advice as to tickets - should I buy them online before leaving Australia (to make sure we can get in and maybe not pay the highest priced seats) or will we be able to get decent priced seats 'on the day'? Would love to hear some opinions.
Mousetrap play tickets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Burgundy in May