We are going to be in London in late Sept. I have always wanted to see the play, Mousetrap, and so really want to make sure I get to do so while there. I need a bit of quick advice as to tickets - should I buy them online before leaving Australia (to make sure we can get in and maybe not pay the highest priced seats) or will we be able to get decent priced seats 'on the day'? Would love to hear some opinions.
Mousetrap play tickets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 9 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 10 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 14 Barcelona for single female
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 17 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 18 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 22 travel to western Europe from India
- 23 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 24 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 25 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris