We are going to be in London in late Sept. I have always wanted to see the play, Mousetrap, and so really want to make sure I get to do so while there. I need a bit of quick advice as to tickets - should I buy them online before leaving Australia (to make sure we can get in and maybe not pay the highest priced seats) or will we be able to get decent priced seats 'on the day'? Would love to hear some opinions.
Mousetrap play tickets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep