We are going to be in London in late Sept. I have always wanted to see the play, Mousetrap, and so really want to make sure I get to do so while there. I need a bit of quick advice as to tickets - should I buy them online before leaving Australia (to make sure we can get in and maybe not pay the highest priced seats) or will we be able to get decent priced seats 'on the day'? Would love to hear some opinions.
Mousetrap play tickets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Central European train travel
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 15 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 16 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 23 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Our first trip to Europe