We are going to be in London in late Sept. I have always wanted to see the play, Mousetrap, and so really want to make sure I get to do so while there. I need a bit of quick advice as to tickets - should I buy them online before leaving Australia (to make sure we can get in and maybe not pay the highest priced seats) or will we be able to get decent priced seats 'on the day'? Would love to hear some opinions.
Mousetrap play tickets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in the UK
- 2 Working Holiday in Germany
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Itinerary advise needed
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 9 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Provence in November
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Italy 14 days
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks