We are going to be in London in late Sept. I have always wanted to see the play, Mousetrap, and so really want to make sure I get to do so while there. I need a bit of quick advice as to tickets - should I buy them online before leaving Australia (to make sure we can get in and maybe not pay the highest priced seats) or will we be able to get decent priced seats 'on the day'? Would love to hear some opinions.
Mousetrap play tickets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 6 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 7 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 8 Airbnb scam
- 9 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Europe in winter
- 12 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 15 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 16 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 17 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 18 Bodrum to instanbul
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 21 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Two Days in Prague
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?