We will be skiing Gstaad and would appreciate any mountainside restaurant recommendations for our lunch break. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 8 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 9 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Europe in winter
- 14 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 17 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 18 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 19 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 20 Bodrum to instanbul
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 23 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 24 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 25 Two Days in Prague