Since I am planning to see things which is a whole new experience. I was wondering if visiting Mount Vesuvius worth it? If yes, is it easily accessible with a kid (2 year)?
I was also wondering since our arrival city would be rome, is it possible to go on a trip from rome directly and then return back later during the evening?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 https://ozfacts.com/blue-fortera
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 9 35 Days?
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Long weekend in Albania
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 car rental
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas