Since I am planning to see things which is a whole new experience. I was wondering if visiting Mount Vesuvius worth it? If yes, is it easily accessible with a kid (2 year)?
I was also wondering since our arrival city would be rome, is it possible to go on a trip from rome directly and then return back later during the evening?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Athens
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Moving to Italy
- 22 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary