Since I am planning to see things which is a whole new experience. I was wondering if visiting Mount Vesuvius worth it? If yes, is it easily accessible with a kid (2 year)?
I was also wondering since our arrival city would be rome, is it possible to go on a trip from rome directly and then return back later during the evening?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO GOT THE MAIL APP CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 TEC*H SUPPORT
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london