I visited mount Vesuvius last year. Now I'm visiting Sicily in the end of August. Is mount Etna worth the (high) cost if I visited mount Vesuvius last year or should I better spend my money and time on a daytrip to Ragusa and Modica instead?
Thans in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/embova-rx/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 K-Day
- 4 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 5 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Campervan in Croatia
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 UK Visa Help
- 19 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
Mount Etna worth the cost if already visited mount Vesuvius?