We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 5 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 6 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 7 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 10 Lagos Walking Tour
- 11 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 12 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 13 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 14 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 19 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 20 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 21 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 22 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?