We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/zyalix/
- 2 your body restore on its
- 3 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 7 Trans-Siberia Train
- 8 PLITVICE LAKES
- 9 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 10 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 15 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 18 written guide for Olympia
- 19 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 20 Naxos hotel question
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Avignon or St. remy
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 25 Camino Redux