We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Munich, Germany
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 10 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 11 Touring Wales
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 16 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 17 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 18 St Andrews advice
- 19 3 nights in Tuscany
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 24 train from ams to paris
- 25 Backpack with Infant carrier?