We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 3 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 4 Dover queues
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 14 From London to Paris to US
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Germany and Austria trip report
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line