We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 3 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 4 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 7 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 8 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 9 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Family vacation to europe
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 19 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 20 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 21 Rental car in Menton
- 22 Italy
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?