We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental between countries
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Holland Itinerary
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 9 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Rhine River Cruise
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Adaptors for Belgium
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 25 Prague old town