We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Scenic Driving Routes
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland