We are staying in Paris for a week in June. Looking to book ahead of time all of our passes for activities.
What can we book ahead of time? Eiffel tower? Arc Di Triumph? D'Orsay? Any suggestions?
Also, We'd like to see a show one night. We are thinking Moulin Rouge since we are familiar with it at home. Are there better shows to see in Paris? Will shows be worth going to if they are in French and we only speak English? How can we get cheap tickets?
Thanks so much!!
Moulin Rouge? Night shows? Paris activities
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city