My wife and I have booked tickets to The Moulin Rouge dinner and show in May this year, 2016. We would like to ensure we have good seats and have heard that tipping the usher is a good way to be assured of this. Does anyone know how much a reasonable tip would be in Euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라∇인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Lay over time
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 K-Day
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen