My wife and I have booked tickets to The Moulin Rouge dinner and show in May this year, 2016. We would like to ensure we have good seats and have heard that tipping the usher is a good way to be assured of this. Does anyone know how much a reasonable tip would be in Euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Alps Drive
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Praiano
- 23 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 24 Help please
- 25 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!