We are travelling to the Cote D'Azur in July and have been told to base ourselves outside of Cannes, Nice etc to avoid the crowds. We are thinking of Mougins? Any thoughts?
Mougins as an alternative to Cannes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying in the Highlands
- 2 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 3 Ireland Cell Phones
- 4 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 7 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 8 Travel by train in Poland?
- 9 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 10 Trains
- 11 Spain in late November/early December
- 12 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 18 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 19 Berlin - one day off
- 20 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 21 Norway in June with parents.
- 22 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 23 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 24 Photo Safari to the south of France, the Italian Rivera and the Swiss Alps
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help