My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Europe trip - WITH 3 kids. Help!
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 6 using airbnb for the first time...
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 14 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 15 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 dining in Brussels
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs