My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 2 British Honeymoon!
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 9 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Airbnb
- 12 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 13 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 16 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 24 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 25 Buying Prado Museum tickets online