My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 2 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 3 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 4 Trains
- 5 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 6 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 7 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 10 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 11 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 12 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 13 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 14 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Munich accommodations
- 17 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 18 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 19 Travel to San Gimignano
- 20 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 23 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 24 marbella spain
- 25 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure