My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 where to stay in Germany
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 going to italy
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Ayasofya Hotel
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?