My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 My notes on Greece 101
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 25 trip to norway