My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 2 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 3 italy - france - germany
- 4 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 5 Planning Europe trip
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 8 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 9 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Authentic czech food
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Christmas in London