My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 5 week in scotland
- 6 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 10 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 venice, italy
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History