My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Which european city?