My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 4 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 5 Two Month Europe Trip
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 The east coast of Italy
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 14 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 17 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 23 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Latest Itinerary