My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 Russian Visa Question
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 6 Camino No-No
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 11 Greece for a month with a baby
- 12 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 13 2 Days in Brussels
- 14 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 15 Monet's Giverny
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 18 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 19 Munich Day Trips
- 20 Cookware in France
- 21 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 22 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 23 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 24 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 25 wedding abroad