My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Naxos in May
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Trains in Europe
- 7 Scuol, Switzerland
- 8 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages