My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 8 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 12 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 15 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 We have no idea where to go!
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Last night in Italy advice