My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 4 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?