My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 My itinerary for Greece
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online