My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 12 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?