My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring