My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 French open
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 11 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Azores
- 19 Azores
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?