My husband and I and our kids are hoping to use our cousins motorhome in Europe to travel but just heard that there might be an issue with seatbelts. In Canada you can put more people than seat belts in the motorhome as long as the seatbelts available are being used. But we have just heard that that might not be the case for Europe. Does anyone know? Or know of a website or a place to contact? I've tried just googling it but can't seem to find out the actual law. We will be in the UK as well as a Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary and France. Any suggestions? There will be 2 adults and 4 small children if that makes a difference.
motorhome regulations for Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 4 days in lake region
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 11 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 12 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 13 7 countries in a month
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 18 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 23 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 24 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 25 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?