This May we are hiring a camper/motorhome & touring around Italy.
I really need some help on the Amalfi coast area.
I have heard you should not drive along the amalfi coast especially in a camper.
Was thinking it would be a good idea to base ourselves somewhere like Sorrento & then just make day trips to Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Salerno, Capri etc,itit even thought it may be a good idea to leave the motorhome for a few days & just book a hotel so we stay near all we want to see & do so we don't have to make day trips.
Has anybody done this before in a camper or recommend any campsites?
Any help will be truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시안바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 Versailles
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report