I am currently a sophomore in college and I am planning a trip after I graduate. What I would really like to do is ride a motorcycle along the Mediterranean coast (from Spain to Turkey). Here are some questions...
1. Should I buy a motorcycle over there? Or buy one here and ship it?
2. How much would it cost to ship?
3. Do I need an international drivers license from AAA?
4. How would I register my bike?
5. Would my insurance from USAA cover me?
6. Would it be better to do it on a moped?
7. Is this a realistic idea?
I don't want to rent a bike because I would like to stay for a long time.
Any info is helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 4 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 5 What Greek islands should I visit
- 6 baltic capitals
- 7 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 8 Major quake in central Itay
- 9 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 Brugge or Ghent?
- 12 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 13 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 14 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 15 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 16 Local markets in Italy
- 17 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 18 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 19 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 20 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Sicily transportation