I am currently a sophomore in college and I am planning a trip after I graduate. What I would really like to do is ride a motorcycle along the Mediterranean coast (from Spain to Turkey). Here are some questions...
1. Should I buy a motorcycle over there? Or buy one here and ship it?
2. How much would it cost to ship?
3. Do I need an international drivers license from AAA?
4. How would I register my bike?
5. Would my insurance from USAA cover me?
6. Would it be better to do it on a moped?
7. Is this a realistic idea?
I don't want to rent a bike because I would like to stay for a long time.
Any info is helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE 1:800-681-7208 Installation :MCAFEE tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Krakow
- 3 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 4 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 8 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Schengen Rule
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler