I am currently a sophomore in college and I am planning a trip after I graduate. What I would really like to do is ride a motorcycle along the Mediterranean coast (from Spain to Turkey). Here are some questions...
1. Should I buy a motorcycle over there? Or buy one here and ship it?
2. How much would it cost to ship?
3. Do I need an international drivers license from AAA?
4. How would I register my bike?
5. Would my insurance from USAA cover me?
6. Would it be better to do it on a moped?
7. Is this a realistic idea?
I don't want to rent a bike because I would like to stay for a long time.
Any info is helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Sim Card
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Transport for local Venice travel
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Borghese Gallery Question
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa