I want to rent a motorcycle when in Mykonos 7 July to 12 July. I need it to be large enough to carry two adult males (400cc+) as my friend is not licensed, hence he will be a passenger. I remember seeing motorcycle rental places there a few years ago but cannot find a place to reserve and rent one. Does anyone know one?
Motorcycle rental in Mykonos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 2 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 9 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 10 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe