Have been studying Italian for a while and thinking of studying at Italian language school in Urbania for 2 weeks. Considering a homestay with family to enhance my language skills. Husband does not study the language but thinking of joining me and doing his own thing for a couple of weeks during the mornings while I would be attending school.
He would like to do short tours in vicinity by motorbike. Any recommendations of companies that would hire motorbikes on daily or weekly basis? Any Fodorites have experience of renting motorbikes in Italy??
He has motorbike experience and this would be our 4th trip to Italy so having visited some of Italy's " big ticket items" previously, we'd now like to experience more out of the way places-
Also anyone done a homestay with family, especially as a couple?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?