Have been studying Italian for a while and thinking of studying at Italian language school in Urbania for 2 weeks. Considering a homestay with family to enhance my language skills. Husband does not study the language but thinking of joining me and doing his own thing for a couple of weeks during the mornings while I would be attending school.
He would like to do short tours in vicinity by motorbike. Any recommendations of companies that would hire motorbikes on daily or weekly basis? Any Fodorites have experience of renting motorbikes in Italy??
He has motorbike experience and this would be our 4th trip to Italy so having visited some of Italy's " big ticket items" previously, we'd now like to experience more out of the way places-
Also anyone done a homestay with family, especially as a couple?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Imbros Gorge
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 19 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 20 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria