Have been studying Italian for a while and thinking of studying at Italian language school in Urbania for 2 weeks. Considering a homestay with family to enhance my language skills. Husband does not study the language but thinking of joining me and doing his own thing for a couple of weeks during the mornings while I would be attending school.
He would like to do short tours in vicinity by motorbike. Any recommendations of companies that would hire motorbikes on daily or weekly basis? Any Fodorites have experience of renting motorbikes in Italy??
He has motorbike experience and this would be our 4th trip to Italy so having visited some of Italy's " big ticket items" previously, we'd now like to experience more out of the way places-
Also anyone done a homestay with family, especially as a couple?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Going to Russia
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London