We are planning on starting to visit Europe by doing 3-4 week motor home vacations. If it works then we will continue with other countries. Transport in and around cities could be via trains, buses or bikes we will have with us.
Our first choice is Italy and seeing as I have 4 weeks allocated I think either the North or South would be better than trying to do the whole Italy.
We would really love to see all of the main attractions but also visit the history of the country.
Does any body have a route suggestion or know of where I can get a plan from. I have no idea at this point other than we intend to land in Rome and possible start from there and end back there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrird and Seville
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester