We are planning on starting to visit Europe by doing 3-4 week motor home vacations. If it works then we will continue with other countries. Transport in and around cities could be via trains, buses or bikes we will have with us.
Our first choice is Italy and seeing as I have 4 weeks allocated I think either the North or South would be better than trying to do the whole Italy.
We would really love to see all of the main attractions but also visit the history of the country.
Does any body have a route suggestion or know of where I can get a plan from. I have no idea at this point other than we intend to land in Rome and possible start from there and end back there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?