We are planning on starting to visit Europe by doing 3-4 week motor home vacations. If it works then we will continue with other countries. Transport in and around cities could be via trains, buses or bikes we will have with us.
Our first choice is Italy and seeing as I have 4 weeks allocated I think either the North or South would be better than trying to do the whole Italy.
We would really love to see all of the main attractions but also visit the history of the country.
Does any body have a route suggestion or know of where I can get a plan from. I have no idea at this point other than we intend to land in Rome and possible start from there and end back there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue