Finally got to ride on a motorcycle. How long have I wanted to go again, for chase through the forest, on the sand, dirt and bumps.
Many here have nothing to tell only that I could not fall even once, but my friend had to go under the bike twice. Once he was not able to stop by the mountain and just fell over on his side, and the second time circling man ran off the road into a swamp with the nettle, and fell back on his side. In general it was quite fun! And I can say with confidence that I simply must buy the iron horse!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Cambrils
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 CDG airport and connection time
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 Trains in Alps and UK
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary