Finally got to ride on a motorcycle. How long have I wanted to go again, for chase through the forest, on the sand, dirt and bumps.
Many here have nothing to tell only that I could not fall even once, but my friend had to go under the bike twice. Once he was not able to stop by the mountain and just fell over on his side, and the second time circling man ran off the road into a swamp with the nettle, and fell back on his side. In general it was quite fun! And I can say with confidence that I simply must buy the iron horse!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux