Can anyone tell me a little about two towns in Slovakia -- Motiasovce and Stara Ves. These are the areas where my grandparents grew up. While travelling to Krakow, Poland, I would like to know the logistics of visiting these areas in Slovakia. From what I’ve read, the towns are very close together and are just over the border from Poland, southeast of Krakow. How long of a drive is it in hours? How difficult of a drive is it, i.e., what is the terrain like since it appears to be a mountainous area? Are there trains or buses from Krakow to either town? Any suggestions about this, and any other information on these two towns, are welcomed.
Motiasovce and Stara Ves, Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece