Can anyone tell me a little about two towns in Slovakia -- Motiasovce and Stara Ves. These are the areas where my grandparents grew up. While travelling to Krakow, Poland, I would like to know the logistics of visiting these areas in Slovakia. From what I’ve read, the towns are very close together and are just over the border from Poland, southeast of Krakow. How long of a drive is it in hours? How difficult of a drive is it, i.e., what is the terrain like since it appears to be a mountainous area? Are there trains or buses from Krakow to either town? Any suggestions about this, and any other information on these two towns, are welcomed.
Motiasovce and Stara Ves, Slovakia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?