Can anyone tell me a little about two towns in Slovakia -- Motiasovce and Stara Ves. These are the areas where my grandparents grew up. While travelling to Krakow, Poland, I would like to know the logistics of visiting these areas in Slovakia. From what I’ve read, the towns are very close together and are just over the border from Poland, southeast of Krakow. How long of a drive is it in hours? How difficult of a drive is it, i.e., what is the terrain like since it appears to be a mountainous area? Are there trains or buses from Krakow to either town? Any suggestions about this, and any other information on these two towns, are welcomed.
Motiasovce and Stara Ves, Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 2 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 3 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 7 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 14 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 15 Slovenia itinerary
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 19 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 20 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 23 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 24 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 25 9 days in switzerland