I am trying to plan a week's vacation to celebrate my 50th and my mother's 75th birthdays. Probably late June or early July. My mom has been most places, so finding something new isn't easy. However, neither of us has been to Budapest and the architecture and culture seem fascinating. Would you spend a week in Budapest? Are there interesting sites within a day's trip? My preference is not to change hotels, as a week really ends up only 6 nights once you get there, but I'm not adamant on the point. We both are interested in art, history, architecture, food, theater - I'd love suggestions in, or around, Budapest. Thank you in advance!!
Mother Daughter Week in Budapest (and ?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 16 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 17 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 18 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 19 Drawing courses in Paris
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 24 Cannes >> Corsica
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury