I am trying to plan a week's vacation to celebrate my 50th and my mother's 75th birthdays. Probably late June or early July. My mom has been most places, so finding something new isn't easy. However, neither of us has been to Budapest and the architecture and culture seem fascinating. Would you spend a week in Budapest? Are there interesting sites within a day's trip? My preference is not to change hotels, as a week really ends up only 6 nights once you get there, but I'm not adamant on the point. We both are interested in art, history, architecture, food, theater - I'd love suggestions in, or around, Budapest. Thank you in advance!!
Mother Daughter Week in Budapest (and ?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 American Express
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano