I am trying to plan a week's vacation to celebrate my 50th and my mother's 75th birthdays. Probably late June or early July. My mom has been most places, so finding something new isn't easy. However, neither of us has been to Budapest and the architecture and culture seem fascinating. Would you spend a week in Budapest? Are there interesting sites within a day's trip? My preference is not to change hotels, as a week really ends up only 6 nights once you get there, but I'm not adamant on the point. We both are interested in art, history, architecture, food, theater - I'd love suggestions in, or around, Budapest. Thank you in advance!!
Mother Daughter Week in Budapest (and ?)
- 1 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 4 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Nice
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 trip
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 France: CDG to Beaune
- 17 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 18 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 large supermarket in Munich - where?