I am trying to plan a week's vacation to celebrate my 50th and my mother's 75th birthdays. Probably late June or early July. My mom has been most places, so finding something new isn't easy. However, neither of us has been to Budapest and the architecture and culture seem fascinating. Would you spend a week in Budapest? Are there interesting sites within a day's trip? My preference is not to change hotels, as a week really ends up only 6 nights once you get there, but I'm not adamant on the point. We both are interested in art, history, architecture, food, theater - I'd love suggestions in, or around, Budapest. Thank you in advance!!
Mother Daughter Week in Budapest (and ?)
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Paris Recommendations
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 Retirement Vacation
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland