I am trying to plan a week's vacation to celebrate my 50th and my mother's 75th birthdays. Probably late June or early July. My mom has been most places, so finding something new isn't easy. However, neither of us has been to Budapest and the architecture and culture seem fascinating. Would you spend a week in Budapest? Are there interesting sites within a day's trip? My preference is not to change hotels, as a week really ends up only 6 nights once you get there, but I'm not adamant on the point. We both are interested in art, history, architecture, food, theater - I'd love suggestions in, or around, Budapest. Thank you in advance!!
Mother Daughter Week in Budapest (and ?)
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 21 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 22 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Bank of England Museum