I have a long list of restaurants in Mostar, but most don't have websites so I can't look at menus. We're in Mostar one night in June and would like to have a nice dinner there. Anyone aware of a place with great food, preferably on the river? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 Amalfi coast in May
- 14 Paris winter sales
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 21 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 22 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 23 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?