We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Bordeaux to Nice
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 "Too Much Cows"
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 An evening in London
- 20 NYT article
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Athens Help
- 24 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 25 Rome -- The next time around