We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Mostar Tour/Day Trip Questions
- 1 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help