We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 6 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Places of interest
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 vienna
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July