We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Mostar Tour/Day Trip Questions
- 1 Help with itenerary
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Tour company in Toledo
- 9 What size luggage?
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 18 Phone in europe
- 19 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 20 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?