We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another question about the rouble.
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 5 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 6 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 7 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 8 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 11 explore Italy on a budget
- 12 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 13 French Prem Train Fares
- 14 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 15 Car rental in Santorini port
- 16 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 17 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 21 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 22 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 23 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 24 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 25 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam