We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 4 IWM
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 11 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May