Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 French Riviera
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 8 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 9 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 10 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 11 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 12 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 13 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 My First Trip to Europe...
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 From Genoa to Rome...
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia