Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painmeds
- 2 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 7 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 8 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Oslo airport to hotel
- 11 Paris and Lyon
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 14 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 15 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 16 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 17 tipping
- 18 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 19 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 20 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 21 Hiking in Luberon
- 22 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 23 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 24 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip