Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24x7 0ncall SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 6 IWM
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 12 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 13 quickest way to Prague
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May