Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 2 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Classical Music in Milan
- 8 Sienna with kids
- 9 12 nights in Greek islands
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 12 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 13 Paris food tours?
- 14 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 21 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 22 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 23 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 25 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!