Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 4 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 10 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 11 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 12 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 16 Germany train/bus question
- 17 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 18 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 21 Planning for 10 Days in Paris (+ side trip?)
- 22 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 23 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 24 Belgium for the 1st time
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question