Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Mostar on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Useful website for France
- 3 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 8 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 16 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 17 SIM card for eastern europe
- 18 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train