Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Mostar on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 2 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 3 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 4 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 5 Paris Handbags
- 6 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 7 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 13 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 14 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 21 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 22 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 23 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 25 Scotland day tour