Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Westerplatte
- 19 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Biarritz family holiday