Can any of you tell me whether the markets (especially the Kujundziluk Bazaar), mosques, and Turkish houses in Mostar are open to tourists on Sundays?
Thanks so much!
Mostar on a Sunday?
- 1 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Italian language schools
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 When to visit Provence updated info
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Lucerne & Zurich
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 Trip around Spain
- 22 Venice in Jan
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 25 How early to get to CDG