I will be driving between Granada & Seville & staying overnight in Ronda in September during my visit to Spain and would like to hear which routes or side trips you would regard as the most scenic (Sierra de Grazalema looks beautiful - is there one particular route thru the Parque Natural that stands out more than another)
Thanks for any advice you can offer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed