I will be driving between Granada & Seville & staying overnight in Ronda in September during my visit to Spain and would like to hear which routes or side trips you would regard as the most scenic (Sierra de Grazalema looks beautiful - is there one particular route thru the Parque Natural that stands out more than another)
Thanks for any advice you can offer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle