My husband and I were talking about some of the most memorable times we have had during our various trips to Europe and thought it would be very interesting to hear what other people thought were theirs. This might give everyone some great, new ideas on places we should all consider visiting.
Here are five of ours (among so many others):
1. Taking in a Vivaldi concert in a small, gorgeous church in Venice on a warm, summer evening
2. Being at the top of the Eiffel tower one evening, in a light rain, with fog and low clouds all around us
3. Taking a horse and carriage to reach the Neuschwanstein Castle (in southern Germany)
4. Walking through San Gimignano's cobblestone alleys late in the evening, when most tourists have left
5. Biking through Berlin's Tiergarten one afternoon, on a warm summer's day.
Have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 5 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 6 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 Andalucia itinerary help
- 9 Cornwall Advice
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe