My husband and I were talking about some of the most memorable times we have had during our various trips to Europe and thought it would be very interesting to hear what other people thought were theirs. This might give everyone some great, new ideas on places we should all consider visiting.
Here are five of ours (among so many others):
1. Taking in a Vivaldi concert in a small, gorgeous church in Venice on a warm, summer evening
2. Being at the top of the Eiffel tower one evening, in a light rain, with fog and low clouds all around us
3. Taking a horse and carriage to reach the Neuschwanstein Castle (in southern Germany)
4. Walking through San Gimignano's cobblestone alleys late in the evening, when most tourists have left
5. Biking through Berlin's Tiergarten one afternoon, on a warm summer's day.
Have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】사이판카지노
- 2 라이브슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 3 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 4 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 5 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 11 London best location
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Paris doctor house calls
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing