My husband and I were talking about some of the most memorable times we have had during our various trips to Europe and thought it would be very interesting to hear what other people thought were theirs. This might give everyone some great, new ideas on places we should all consider visiting.
Here are five of ours (among so many others):
1. Taking in a Vivaldi concert in a small, gorgeous church in Venice on a warm, summer evening
2. Being at the top of the Eiffel tower one evening, in a light rain, with fog and low clouds all around us
3. Taking a horse and carriage to reach the Neuschwanstein Castle (in southern Germany)
4. Walking through San Gimignano's cobblestone alleys late in the evening, when most tourists have left
5. Biking through Berlin's Tiergarten one afternoon, on a warm summer's day.
Have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England