My husband and I were talking about some of the most memorable times we have had during our various trips to Europe and thought it would be very interesting to hear what other people thought were theirs. This might give everyone some great, new ideas on places we should all consider visiting.
Here are five of ours (among so many others):
1. Taking in a Vivaldi concert in a small, gorgeous church in Venice on a warm, summer evening
2. Being at the top of the Eiffel tower one evening, in a light rain, with fog and low clouds all around us
3. Taking a horse and carriage to reach the Neuschwanstein Castle (in southern Germany)
4. Walking through San Gimignano's cobblestone alleys late in the evening, when most tourists have left
5. Biking through Berlin's Tiergarten one afternoon, on a warm summer's day.
Have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam