Let's just say you can't go to Europe but you can go anywhere in the US. What city would you choose as being the most "European?" And how to define "European?" Up to you...
Most "European" American City?
- 1 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 2 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 3 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 9 Heathrow
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 12 A chacun son goût
- 13 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 14 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 15 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 16 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 17 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 18 Nice
- 19 Train tickets
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 24 Four Days in Seville
- 25 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?