Over the years I have read many posts on the different italian lakes and all seem to be lovely options. But we will be arriving transatlanttic into MXP and want to spend just 3 nights at one of the lakes. Which one is most convenient with reasonable, frequent transportation, probably by train - at the end of three nights we will travel on to Venice, so that is also a factor. Thanks!
most COVENIENT Italian lake arriving MXP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 4 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)