Over the years I have read many posts on the different italian lakes and all seem to be lovely options. But we will be arriving transatlanttic into MXP and want to spend just 3 nights at one of the lakes. Which one is most convenient with reasonable, frequent transportation, probably by train - at the end of three nights we will travel on to Venice, so that is also a factor. Thanks!
most COVENIENT Italian lake arriving MXP
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 8 East coast trains
- 9 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 18 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 19 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 20 Florence to nice- help
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 25 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio