Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American looking for any work in Italy
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 5 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 6 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 7 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 8 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 9 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.
- 10 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 11 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 12 Overnight Layover -London
- 13 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 14 Forints or Euros?
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 19 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 20 hotel in Prague
- 21 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 22 Old European currency
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 25 Three days in Athens