Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 3 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 4 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 9 Amalfi coast
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 15 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 19 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 20 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)