Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 2 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Budapest Card
- 10 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 11 UK in May and June
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 18 Bath/Cotswolds
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Italy travel plan help
- 24 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 25 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport