Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 9 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 12 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 18 2 days in Lugano area
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Berlin to ?