Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 2 Cell Phones in France
- 3 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 4 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 5 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 6 Late October Trip in France
- 7 IDP for Scotland
- 8 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 9 Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Attending Church in Rome?
- 11 Sim card in Nice, France
- 12 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Iceland first time!
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 Cinque Terre
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Train tickets in Europe
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 23 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony