Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 2 December in Slovenia
- 3 Night club strobe light
- 4 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 5 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 6 Road Maps of Ireland
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 15 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 16 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Puglia
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 23 From London to Paris to US
- 24 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...