Now that Rome has been booked, I need to book Florence (last will be venice).
What is the most convenient, safe area to get an apartment in Florence? We want to be close to touristy things in this city...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIXT car rental uk
- 2 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 5 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 6 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 Germany at Christmas
- 8 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 9 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 10 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 From Schipol to ?
- 13 British Airways, anyone?
- 14 Istanbul to budapest
- 15 overnight ferries?
- 16 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 17 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 23 Small-group day tours from London?
- 24 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 25 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???