I will be in Rome in mid April for 2 days on my own, before travelling to Florence for an Italian language course. Can anyone recommend the most central and safest areas for a middle aged woman on her own to stay in. First time in Rome so have no idea where to stay. I would prefer something within walking distance to major attractions, but also an area which is safe at night and close to eating places. My budget is modest, and location is more important to me than luxury. Many thanks.
most convenient area in Rome for single woman
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla