I will be in Rome in mid April for 2 days on my own, before travelling to Florence for an Italian language course. Can anyone recommend the most central and safest areas for a middle aged woman on her own to stay in. First time in Rome so have no idea where to stay. I would prefer something within walking distance to major attractions, but also an area which is safe at night and close to eating places. My budget is modest, and location is more important to me than luxury. Many thanks.
most convenient area in Rome for single woman
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 18 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Cylades Island Hopping
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 Normandy and Loire
- 23 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 24 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help