I will be in Rome in mid April for 2 days on my own, before travelling to Florence for an Italian language course. Can anyone recommend the most central and safest areas for a middle aged woman on her own to stay in. First time in Rome so have no idea where to stay. I would prefer something within walking distance to major attractions, but also an area which is safe at night and close to eating places. My budget is modest, and location is more important to me than luxury. Many thanks.
most convenient area in Rome for single woman
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 7 days in Greece