My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next year, we will probably have anywhere between 2-4 weeks to spend there. We love the outdoors, but also enjoy the excitement of the city. What do you think are the "must see" most beautiful places (natural or city)?
most beautiful places in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Italy through locals eyes
- 4 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 9 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 14 Advice please...
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris in black and white
- 19 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 20 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 23 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 24 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!