My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next year, we will probably have anywhere between 2-4 weeks to spend there. We love the outdoors, but also enjoy the excitement of the city. What do you think are the "must see" most beautiful places (natural or city)?
most beautiful places in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 6 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival