The internet is flush with tales of the mosquitos in Amsterdam, particularly near the canals. We are contemplating renting a houseboat the last week in October. Can anyone speak to that issue for that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 2 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Greece in March?
- 12 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 13 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 14 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 15 Holland/France/Spain
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 Why Not Helsinki?
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 20 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 21 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 22 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 23 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 24 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 25 Glasgow and Edinburgh