The internet is flush with tales of the mosquitos in Amsterdam, particularly near the canals. We are contemplating renting a houseboat the last week in October. Can anyone speak to that issue for that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 A good book!!
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Paris Metro
- 16 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 17 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 22 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Towersey, London
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days