Hi, I am a little bit nervous to be traveling to Moscow and not knowing at all how to get to my hotel before getting there. I will be coming into the Domodedovo airpot and traveling by train to the Sheraton Palace Hotel. I have read that I need to take the aeroexpress train to Paveletsky station and then from there I don't know where to go? Do I take the green line to Belorusskaya station? Is this right? Help... and thank you!!
Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 London to Paris by train
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places