Hi, I am a little bit nervous to be traveling to Moscow and not knowing at all how to get to my hotel before getting there. I will be coming into the Domodedovo airpot and traveling by train to the Sheraton Palace Hotel. I have read that I need to take the aeroexpress train to Paveletsky station and then from there I don't know where to go? Do I take the green line to Belorusskaya station? Is this right? Help... and thank you!!
Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 2 Side trip from Geneva
- 3 italy
- 4 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 5 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 9 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)