I will be in Moscow in August for 4 days and am trying to figure out if Suzdal is a doable / worthwhile day trip or not. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Moscow to Suzdal - day trip?
- 1 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 9 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 10 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 11 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 12 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 13 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 17 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 18 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 19 Normandy on our own?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!