Does anyone have any idea what can be done with a long flight stopover in Moscow. Perhaps not enough time to do anything but... the plane lands in Sheremetyevo at 5ish pm on a Saturday night and the next leg leaves at either 10am or 3pm on Sunday. I'm sure the 10am flight would leave us no time to do anything. It's an international flight to the US. As for the 3pm, would it be worthwhile paying for a hotel for the night. Could you see anything worthwhile or is everything closed on a Sunday morning? We've never been to Russia. Just curious if it might be a fun stopover or not worth the trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 2 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 3 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 4 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 5 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 6 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 14 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 15 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair