Does anyone have any idea what can be done with a long flight stopover in Moscow. Perhaps not enough time to do anything but... the plane lands in Sheremetyevo at 5ish pm on a Saturday night and the next leg leaves at either 10am or 3pm on Sunday. I'm sure the 10am flight would leave us no time to do anything. It's an international flight to the US. As for the 3pm, would it be worthwhile paying for a hotel for the night. Could you see anything worthwhile or is everything closed on a Sunday morning? We've never been to Russia. Just curious if it might be a fun stopover or not worth the trouble.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris