Does anyone have any idea what can be done with a long flight stopover in Moscow. Perhaps not enough time to do anything but... the plane lands in Sheremetyevo at 5ish pm on a Saturday night and the next leg leaves at either 10am or 3pm on Sunday. I'm sure the 10am flight would leave us no time to do anything. It's an international flight to the US. As for the 3pm, would it be worthwhile paying for a hotel for the night. Could you see anything worthwhile or is everything closed on a Sunday morning? We've never been to Russia. Just curious if it might be a fun stopover or not worth the trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Car Rental in Iceland
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.