Does anyone have any idea what can be done with a long flight stopover in Moscow. Perhaps not enough time to do anything but... the plane lands in Sheremetyevo at 5ish pm on a Saturday night and the next leg leaves at either 10am or 3pm on Sunday. I'm sure the 10am flight would leave us no time to do anything. It's an international flight to the US. As for the 3pm, would it be worthwhile paying for a hotel for the night. Could you see anything worthwhile or is everything closed on a Sunday morning? We've never been to Russia. Just curious if it might be a fun stopover or not worth the trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!