Does anyone have any idea what can be done with a long flight stopover in Moscow. Perhaps not enough time to do anything but... the plane lands in Sheremetyevo at 5ish pm on a Saturday night and the next leg leaves at either 10am or 3pm on Sunday. I'm sure the 10am flight would leave us no time to do anything. It's an international flight to the US. As for the 3pm, would it be worthwhile paying for a hotel for the night. Could you see anything worthwhile or is everything closed on a Sunday morning? We've never been to Russia. Just curious if it might be a fun stopover or not worth the trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 11 London visit
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 18 men's shoes spain
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?