Hello! I have 3 days in Moscow and 3 in St Petersburg. What would YOU my fellow fodorites, recommend I see while visiting these cities in December? I am so excited to go to Russia but am having a hard time wrapping my head around this trip. Any advice is definitely appreciated! Thank you!
Moscow AND St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 10 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 15 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 16 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 17 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?