Hello! I have 3 days in Moscow and 3 in St Petersburg. What would YOU my fellow fodorites, recommend I see while visiting these cities in December? I am so excited to go to Russia but am having a hard time wrapping my head around this trip. Any advice is definitely appreciated! Thank you!
Moscow AND St Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 2 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 3 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 4 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 5 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Camino No-No
- 8 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 14 Bayeux tapestry
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 17 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 18 Is Capri overrated?
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 21 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Train des Pignes
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 9 days in switzerland
- 25 First time to London- which luxury hotel