I'm going to visit Moscow. I want to know where can I buy tickets to the museums and how can I book a sightseeing tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 12 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 13 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia