I'm going to visit Moscow. I want to know where can I buy tickets to the museums and how can I book a sightseeing tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 2 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 3 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 4 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 5 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 staying a month or so in each place
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Late night train from Prague
- 13 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 14 December honeymoon in Europe
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 20 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady